Sunday, September 16, 2012

MLB Premium Play 09/15: New York Mets @ Milwaukee Brewers


MLB - 957 New York Mets @ 958 Milwaukee Brewers

(Starting Pitchers: J. Mejia vs S. Marcum)


Yesterday the Brewers strong offense was well limited by Niese, who has been in excellent form lately. Still, Milwaukee was able to force 9 hits and 4 walks, having 21 batters left on base! Today, I don't believe Mejia will be able to limit them. Every time he comes to the MLB, Mejia struggles and with his stuff being composed mostly by fastballs and curveballs, two pitches that Milwaukee hits well against, so I really believe that Milwaukee's offense will bounce back tonight.

The only reason why I don't take the Brewers in here is the fact that I don't trust Marcum. He has problems in going deep in the games plus the Brewers bullpen is quite terrible. He is yet to go deeper than six innings since he came back from injury, he is very hittable and against a Mets lineup with a lot of LH batters, I expect a lot of problems for him tonight.

With both pitchers struggling, I expect this game to be a high scoring one and so, I'll be taking the Over in here.

Pick: 3 units (Single Dime Play) on 957/958 Over 8.5 (w/ J. Mejia & S. Marcum) @ -120 / 1.83 on 5Dimes

No comments:

Post a Comment