Thursday, July 11, 2013

MLB Matchups Sheets 07/11

From now on, I'll be creating a daily baseball thread on the forum where I'll present some of my stats. I have been working for a while on these new handicapping tools for baseball, including some recent tweaks that have allowed me to improve my results. I've been struggling on adjusting my handicapping tools on totals, so I've decided to release side plays exclusively for the remainder of the MLB Season. 

Both my Power Rankings (PR numbers) for SP's and offenses have 100 as league average. Regarding the PR for starting pitchers, the lower the value is, the greater the pitcher is. The opposite is true for offensive Power Rankings.


951 Washington vs Philadelphia 




953 Cincinnati vs Atlanta


955 St. Louis vs Chicago Cubs


957 Milwaukee vs Arizona


959 San Francisco vs San Diego


961 Colorado vs LA Dodgers

967 Chicago White Sox vs Detroit


969 Kansas City vs NY Yankees


971 Boston vs Seattle


973 Texas vs Baltimore

No comments:

Post a Comment