Thursday, January 30, 2014

NBA Free Premium Plays 01/30: Phoenix Suns @ Indiana Pacers

  
Phoenix  at Indiana 
NBA - 501 Phoenix Suns @ 502 Indiana Pacers

Play #1 & #2


Well, with Indiana playing at home, rested and w/ revenge mindset going for this contest against a team that will play their final game of the current road trip & being 4th game in 5 days, I just want to say: good luck PHX!
In the first h2h, PHX completely crushed the Pacers in a shootout - The 124 points were the most they allowed under coach Frank Vogel, while the Suns shot 54.2 percent -- including 11 of 16 from 3-point range -- in their second-best performance of the season.

While the way the Suns defeated the Pacers was a surprise for me, I really expected the contest to be a high scoring affair and that’s why I had my GOW Triple Dime Play w/ Over 196 in that game!

Going for that game, IND had defeated LAC & GSW in the 2 previous contests while showing some sharp offense. It was clear for me that they would try to beat the Suns on their own game and the outcome was simply disastrous as the best transition defensive team in the league allowed a season high 28 fast break points to PHX and the best 3pts defense in the league allowed PHX to hit 11-16 3pts!

For tonight, I expect IND to change their approach as they will slow down a bit the tempo of the game and impose their superior size on the frontcourt to crush PHX’s undersized frontline. In that game, IND has shot 9-15 FG at the rim vs. 9-20 FG from 16-23feet & 5-15 3pts…it says a lot of IND’s mindset in that game, so for tonight, I expect them to “pound down”.

PHX offense has been great lately (I cashed w/ OVER in their game @MIL last night) but they are a bit overrated because they have faced some favorable matchups: MIL, PHI & CLE – all poor defensive teams.

Not only this is a tough physical spot for them but also Goran Dragic got injured last night and so, I don’t think he will be 100% fit for tonight’s contest. This is a statement game for IND and they will show tonight why they are the best defensive team in the league and therefore, I’m taking Indiana & Under in here as my Single Dime Plays!

Pick: 3 units (Single Dime Play) on 502 Indiana Pacers (-11.5) @ -110 / 1.91 on Bookmaker

Pick: 3 units (Single Dime Play) on 50/501 Under 199.5 @ -110 / 1.91 on Bookmaker

No comments:

Post a Comment