Wednesday, May 2, 2012

NBA Premium Play 05/01: Boston Celtics @ Atlanta Hawks


NBA - 523 Boston Celtics @ 524 Atlanta Hawks

Projected line: 169 points

With Rondo out, I expect things to be really tough for Boston, as Rondo scored 20 points and had 11 assists in Game 1, while accounting for 57% of the team's offense. Boston was a jump shooting team and without Rondo, they lose a lot of creativity. On the other hand, Atlanta was what I expected: a jump shooting team with no interior game whatsoever and that's why they took 47 jump shots on Sunday. I expect Boston to slow down the pace today and try to use their great defense, while Atlanta will once again be a perimeter team, who will struggle against Boston's top defense. Therefore, I expect another low scoring game on this series and so, I'll be taking the Under in here.

Pick: 3 units (Single Dime Play) on 523/524 Under 173 @ -110 / 1.91 on Bookmaker

No comments:

Post a Comment