Thursday, June 26, 2014

Soccer World Cup Free Play 06/26: Germany vs. USA

Soccer World Cup Play: Germany vs. USA

***EARLY GAME***

There are a lot of conspiracy theories about this contest favoring a draw between these two teams = both would qualify for the next round.

In normal conditions, at this price, I would blindly make a play w/ Germany to win but because of this, I’ve decided to pass sides…

However, I think that this contest has all conditions to be a low scoring affair!

I expect this contest to be played @low tempo! We can expect the USA team to bring a conservative mindset for today facing the superior talented German side, but I also think that the Germans will be happy to keep the tempo low – they’ll save some energy for the knockout stages.

NOTE: I’ve checked the weather for this contest and it’s raining! The field won’t be good for a fluid wide-open game,  so I’m happy to take my chances w/ UNDER in here!

Pick: 3 units (Single Dime Play) on Under 2.75 Goals @ -123 / 1.81 on Pinnacle Sports (OR -135 / 1.74 on Betonline)

No comments:

Post a Comment