Monday, July 7, 2014

MLB Free Premium Play 07/07: Atlanta Braves @ New York Mets

  
Atlanta  at New York Mets 
MLB - 901 Atlanta Braves @ 902 New York Mets

(Starting Pitchers: M. Minor vs. D. Matsuzaka)


ATL saw their winning streak ended yesterday w/ 1-3 loss vs. ARI, and I think that they are overrated going for this contest. Mike Minor is really struggling as of late… I have him w/ only one quality start in his L5 starts (vs. WAS) and according to my L30 days offensive numbers, only LAA offense could be considered a tough matchup for him. His 7.49 FIP mark in the month of June says it all about his ability as of late.

On the other end, Matsu is coming from b2b poor outings but note that in his last start (against this same ATL team) he ended w/ decent advanced stuff: 9.00 ERA vs. 3.51 FIP & 4.28 xFIP, he just some bad luck on balls in play w/ BABIP = .438 in that game. Still, Matsu has been more consistent than Minor w/ a 3.51 FIP mark in June.

My handicapped line for this contest is NYM-105, so I’m taking them as my Single Dime Play!

Pick: 3 units (Single Dime Play) on 902 New York Mets ML (w/ D. Matsuzaka) @ +113 / 2.13 on 5 Dimes

No comments:

Post a Comment