Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Daily Message 07/23

MLB 2014 Reg. Season RECORD 3-4-5 MM: 48-44 ATS | +8.5 units
Yesterday's Recap Plays:

Cleveland ML/RL-1.5 Double Dime WIN
Over PHI/SF 8 WIN
Kansas City ML WIN
Houston ML/RL+1.5 WIN
Over SEA/NYM 7 LOSS

Daily Message: 

Now that the World Cup is gone, I'll be focused in the MLB in the next two and half months. I have now more time to prepare games and obviously, I'll start making detailed write ups for my plays. Note also that I’ll make some important changes in my service in the near future w/ soccer being a main part of my handicapping process. I'm working and adjusting all my plan of work and soon, I'll make an announcement w/ my detailed plans.

We are coming from another nice profitable night in which we went 4-1 in our Plays. We cashed our Top Play w/ Cleveland (both ML & RL-1.5) and we were able to grab some juicy odds w/ the Houston Astros (RL & ML) as they upset the A’s and won the game 3-2. We are 11-5 ATS in the second half of season and we are back to the profit zone for the season w/ +8.5 units (3-4-5un MM).  Detailed write ups are now being included in all my plays so you can see the way I work in the MLB.

FIRST UPDATE: I’m yet to release a play for today, I’m working on it!

As usual stay tuned especially on my twitter @gomescapper for news about the release of content throughout the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment