Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Daily Message 07/29


MLB 2014 Reg. Season RECORD 3-4-5 MM: 58-53 ATS | +5.0 units




Yesterday's Recap Plays:

NY Mets ML & RL-1.5 Double Dime WIN


Daily Message: 

Yesterday’s card didn’t offer much value IMO but, we were able to grind out and find a valuable play w/ New York Mets. I really loved how the Mets would have a big pitching edge w/ Colon over Burnett and recommend the play as a Double Dime Play w/ a nice 25% stake w/ RL-1.5 @+165 odds! We are +7.7 units to show in the 2nd Half of season using 1-2-3MM system or +18.70 units using my recommended 3-4-5MM system. Note that detailed write ups are now being included in all my plays so you can see the way I work in the MLB.

Now that the World Cup is gone, I'll be focused in the MLB in the next two and half months. I have now more time to prepare games and obviously, I'll start making detailed write ups for my plays. Note also that I’ll make some important changes in my service in the near future w/ soccer being a main part of my handicapping process. I'm working and adjusting all my plan of work and soon, I'll make an announcement w/ my detailed plans.

As usual stay tuned especially on my twitter @gomescapper for news about the release of content throughout the day!


Regular

No comments:

Post a Comment