Friday, July 25, 2014

MLB Daily Message 07/25


MLB 2014 Reg. Season RECORD 3-4-5 MM: 52-47 ATS | +5.2 units




Yesterday's Recap Plays:

Milwaukee RL-1.5 WIN


Daily Message: 

Now that the World Cup is gone, I'll be focused in the MLB in the next two and half months. I have now more time to prepare games and obviously, I'll start making detailed write ups for my plays. Note also that I’ll make some important changes in my service in the near future w/ soccer being a main part of my handicapping process. I'm working and adjusting all my plan of work and soon, I'll make an announcement w/ my detailed plans.

Yesterday’s card didn’t offer much value IMO but, we were able to grind out and find a valuable play w/ Milwaukee’s Run Line @+140 that was an easy winner, as the Brewers crushed the Mets 9-1. We are 17-8 ATS in the second half of season and we are back to the profit zone for the season w/ +5.2 units (3-4-5un MM).  Detailed write ups are now being included in all my plays so you can see the way I work in the MLB.

As usual stay tuned especially on my twitter @gomescapper for news about the release of content throughout the day!

Regular

No comments:

Post a Comment