Monday, February 3, 2014

NBA Premium Play 02/02

NBA - 801 Orlando Magic @ 802 Boston Celtics

Play #1

Even though we are dealing w/ two lowly teams, I really think the Celtics will win this contest with some ease.

They are coming from a tough last second loss vs. PHI in their last game (I had a play w/ PHI+4) and it was clear for me that they really wanted to win and played hard.

The biggest reason for this recent slump has been their shorthanded backcourt as J. Crawford was traded for GSW, A. Bradley has been injured and R. Rondo is still trying to find the best rhythm…

The good news for today is that A. Bradley is back from an injury and it looks like R. Rondo can play +30 minutes… these two players are actually a good combo and to make things even better for BOS, ORL’s PG J. Nelson will miss today’s game and so, I expect BOS good ball pressure defense to create a good number of TO’s.

ORL easily crushed the awful Bucks in the last game… In order to be competitive, they need their backcourt (usually Nelson + Afflalo + Oladipo) to be efficient on the offensive end, something that I won’t expect this to happen in this matchup without Nelson, and therefore, I’m taking the Celtics as my Single Dime Play.

Pick: 3 units (Single Dime Play) on 802 Boston Celtics (-5) @ -110 / 1.91 on Bookmaker

No comments:

Post a Comment