Thursday, February 27, 2014

Daily Message 02/27

NBA 2013-14 RECORD 3-4-5 MM: 326-267-9 ATS | +120.91 units
NBA 2013-14 RECORD 1-2-3 MM: 326-267-9 ATS | +55.43 units


NBA Yesterday recap:

Atlanta (+3) LOSS
Over MEM/LAL 198 WIN
Dallas (-7) WIN
Under SAS/DET 210.5 Double Dime LOSS
Brooklyn (+2) Triple Dime LOSS

Daily Message: 

We are coming from a subpar day in which we went 2-3 ATS in our plays... We’ve lost our Triple Dime Play w/ the Nets by 42 points! Granted it was probably my worst play ever but I really can’t explain why the Nets were so bad. I’m yet to watch the game as I’ve watched live the game between the Clippers and the Rockets but I’ve already analyzed the game “by the numbers”:

The most “shocking” factor for me: After having 46.3% & 35.8% reb/rate% in the two previous contests, POR completely crushed the Nets last night w/ 61.1% reb/rate! This was a complete surprise for me, because LMA didn’t play and even Thomas Robinson was OUT as well, so basically, POR had in Robin Lopez their only “big player”. Coming off the bench, they had Victor Claver – a 6’9’’ forward who played @center last night! Still, POR grabbed 13 offensive rebounds while shooting 53.5% from the field!

I’ll watch some film of this contest today in order to prepare today’s game between the Nuggets and the Nets, but it will be hard for me to release a play in this contest b/c the Nets are a complete “mystery” for me.

Regarding the Rockets @ Clippers game… I have to say that besides an OKC healthy w/ Westbrook completely integrated in OKC’s system, I think that the Rockets are the second best team in the Western Conference (in the first 40 minutes of the game). With Asik coming off the bench, w/ the nice pick up of Jordan Hamilton who is a huge upgrade over Francisco Garcia, the Rockets have the proper depth and quality to be the best team in the West. However, there is a HUGE problem for them… Recurrently, their offensive execution down the stretch is way too stagnant and predictable. When crunch time arrives, all we have in HOU is ISO plays w/ James Harden or J. Lin…they don’t move the ball or feed properly Dwight Howard in the post. Last night, Harden & Lin went scoreless in the 4th quarter w/ a combined 0-6 FG vs. 1-1 FG from Howard and obviously, they lost the game. This is a bad sign for the playoffs…

Moving on for today, we have a card of 4 games to work w/ 2 TNT games! I don’t know if we’ll have any plays for tonight, as soon as one play is confirmed, I’ll put the daily package up. As usual stay tuned especially on my twitter @gomescapper for news about the release of content throughout the day! NOTE: Final Update will be released @6:15 PM EST!

No comments:

Post a Comment