Tuesday, February 18, 2014

NBA 2nd Half Season Message 02/18

Daily Message 02/12:

NBA 2013-14 RECORD 3-4-5 MM: 309-252-9 ATS | +125.91 units
NBA 2013-14 RECORD 1-2-3 MM: 309-252-9 ATS | +58.83 units


Daily Message:

The NBA's second half of season kicks out today and I'm looking forward to keep doing my usual work in this sport. I've been telling that the season is "a marathon and not a sprint" because it really is: we've started the season on the wrong way with some big negative units to show on my season record, but then, we've bounced back strong w/ some insane numbers just to have a bit of a letdown in the last week before the All Star Break. We should not freak out when things are bad, or just become lazy when we are "hitting" everything, we just should "trust" in our skills and keep adjusting throughout the season, because eventually, all the hard work will pay off.

With almost one week without any "serious" NBA stuff to work, I've decided to simply "shutdown" my mind these days, recharge some batteries and getting ready to attack the next 4 months that we still have left to cash w/ the NBA.

For today we have a card of 9 games to work, so let's do it! ONCE AGAIN, Just a reminder: "It's a marathon, not a sprint"! As usual stay tuned especially on my twitter @gomescapper for news about the release of content throughout the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment