Saturday, February 22, 2014

Daily Message 02/22

NBA 2013-14 RECORD 3-4-5 MM: 319-259-9 ATS | +135.81 units
NBA 2013-14 RECORD 1-2-3 MM: 319-259-9 ATS | +64.13 units



NBA Yesterday recap:

Detroit (-3.5) Triple Dime WIN
Over ORL/NYK 195 Double Dime WIN
Under TOR/CLE 196 WIN


Daily Message: 

We are coming from a nice 3-0 SWEEP in which we won our Triple Dime Play w/ Detroit and our Double Dime Play w/ Over ORL/NYK. It was nice to finally see our Totals Plays cashing w/ some ease after such a bad run where we really didn't have a chance in winning those Total Plays.

Our Triple Dime Play w/ DET didn't start well as the Pistons were trailing by 11 points at the break, but their size edge on the front was so obvious that they just killed the Hawks in the second half. DET ended the game w/ 53.4% reb/rate%, 66 points in the paint while Monroe & Drummond combined to shoot 20-28 FG - a 71% mark! That was exactly why I had Detroit last night as my Best Play!

We are already generating some profit for this second half of season and I'm looking forward to keep pounding the books, as usual… "It's a marathon, not a sprint"! So we just can't freak out after a couple of bad days, or I won't be gloating myself of how great I am after sweeping the board last night…

Moving on for today, we have a card of 8 games to work and I've already spotted a couple of games where we could have TOP PLAYS! As usual stay tuned especially on my twitter @gomescapper for news about the release of content throughout the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment