Friday, June 15, 2012

Soccer Euro 2012 06/14 Premium Plays

Euro 2012 - Group C - Italy vs Croatia
I've just checked the starting lineups for both teams and we have no changes for either side for their second game of the tournament, in comparison with their first game. I wouldn’t be surprised if this ends up with a draw, but I think that Italy has the better chances to win and that’s why I’m taking them on a PK Line.

Croatia doesn’t have a good defense in my opinion. Their center back duo is slow to react and it looks like Corluka who is playing out of his position by the way isn’t 100% fit. This bodes well for Italy because with Pirlo as a playmaker, he will feed both Cassano and Balotelli with deep passes and this in my opinion is the X factor for today. Italy is a much more experienced team at this level and I believe they will take advantage of some insecurities from the Croatian side in some moments. So, I'm taking Italy on a PK line in here.

Pick: 3 units (Single Dime Play) on Italy (PK)  @ -128 / 1.781 on Pinnacle







Euro 2012 - Group C - Spain vs Republic of Ireland

With Torres starting today, Spain will look better early on and they will control the whole game. I expect Spain to get an early lead to take it until the end of the game for an easy win.

Pick: 3 units (Single Dime Play) on Spain HT/FT @ -130 / 1.77 on 5Dimes

No comments:

Post a Comment