Tuesday, May 13, 2014

NBA Premium Card 05/12

NBA - 729 Miami Heat @ 730 Brooklyn Nets

Play #1

I’ll just keep playing the Under in this series as the games have been played @ incredible slow pace. G1=82.3, G2=79.7 & G3=81.4! As I’ve said for example in the my detailed write up of the last game, in such slow pace games, both teams would have to be super efficient on the offensive end in order for the game to be a shootout.

While the Heat had some respectable shooting numbers w/ 46% from the field and 20-25 from FT line, the Nets simply killed the Heat from outside w/ an awesome mark of 15-25 3pts!

Regarding the adjustments…

The Nets have been doing a solid job w/ their interior defense as after allowing 52 points in the paint in the first game of the series, they have allowed just 34 & 26 in L2 games!

Obviously, I expect MIA to be more focused vs. BKN’s outside shooters especially when Teletovic is on the court and also, it’s tough for a team to repeat such great offensive numbers from outside – after all, the Nets went 32-92 (35%) from 3pts in the previous 4 games of the playoffs.

My fair line for this contest is 182/184 points and therefore, I’m taking the Under in here as my Single Dime Play!

Pick: 3 units (Single Dime Play) on 729/730 Under 188 @ -110 / 1.91 on Bovada

No comments:

Post a Comment