Wednesday, May 14, 2014

NBA Free Premium Play 05/04: Brooklyn Nets @ Miami Heat

Brooklyn  at Miami 
 
 
NBA - 737 Brooklyn Nets @ 738 Miami Heat


Play #1

We’ve lost w/ the Under in the last game of this series, but I’m back again playing the Under in tonight’s contest as the circumstances really didn’t change for this game.

As usual, last game was a slow paced affair w/ Pace Factor of 82.7 and obviously, both teams were incredible efficient on the offensive end! I’ve watched once again the game today and I couldn’t stop noticed the incredible number of times that both teams hit some tough contested jumpers… I’ve just checked NBA.com/stats… MIA went 23-37 FG (62.2%!!!) in contested shots and even the Nets shot 27-59 FG (45.8%!) in those shots!

Naturally, we can expect a bit of regression from both teams for tonight and therefore, I’m playing the Under in here as my Single Dime Play!


Pick: 3 units (Single Dime Play) on 737/738 Under 189 @ -110 / 1.91 on Bookmaker

No comments:

Post a Comment