Sunday, April 13, 2014

Daily Message 04/13

NBA 2013-14 RECORD 3-4-5 MM: 431-363-12 ATS | +129.31 units
NBA 2013-14 RECORD 1-2-3 MM: 431-363-12 ATS | +61.66 units




NBA Yesterday recap:

LA Clippers (-11) WIN
Over WAS/MIL 203 LOSS
Milwaukee (+11) LOSS
Under ATL/MIA 194 WIN


Daily Message: 

I just can’t hide that yesterday was a real frustrating day for me… we went 2-2 ATS in our plays but I was upset w/ the late scratch of MIL’s guard B. Knight. I’m releasing the final updates real late in this final stretch of the season in order to proper filter the late injuries report and, the Knight’ injury came out from nowhere and I didn't have the chance to scratch both plays. Having two plays in the same involving MIL’s without their best player was a huge risk and obviously, we've lost both plays…

I’ve mentioned on twitter about my “gut feeling” w/ UNDER DAL vs. PHX and I have to give some props to DAL’s coach Rich Carlisle because he adjusted pretty well and his team won this huge game. DAL deliberately slow down the tempo vs. PHX… the first 2 H2H’s games had Pace Factor of 95.0 & 95.3 but last night’s pace factor = 91.1! He also favored D. Harris & B. Wright in exchange of slow footed’ J. Calderon & S. Dalembert just to deal better w/ PHX’s speed and, he showed why he is one of the best coaches in the league.

Moving on for today, we have a card of 7 games to work, so let’s do it!  As usual stay tuned especially on my twitter @gomescapper for news about the release of content throughout the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment