Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Daily Message 04/08



NBA 2013-14 RECORD 3-4-5 MM: 420-353-12 ATS | +125.66 units
NBA 2013-14 RECORD 1-2-3 MM: 420-353-12 ATS | +57.61 units




Daily Message: 

We are coming from a pretty miserable weekend w/ some horrible plays. Yesterday there was no NBA action, so I took advantage of the “free” time and watched almost all Sunday games (except OKC @ PHX). I’ve made some recap articles about those games as well!

I’ve said this last week:

“Our “motto” throughout this long season has been "It's a marathon, not a sprint"!

We will have some bad days (that will happen in the future) but what matters it’s the long term picture and my ability to adjust and correct the errors in a daily basis.” 

Moving on for today, we have a card of 6 games to work, so let’s do it! As usual stay tuned especially on my twitter @gomescapper for news about the release of content throughout the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment