Friday, September 19, 2014

NFL Premium Play 09/18

NFL Pick #1: 301 Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ 302 Atlanta Falcons
Rating: 3 units - Single Dime Play
Pick: 
301 Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+7) @ -125 / 1.80 on Bookmaker
Detailed Write Up:

Basically we have ATL having the edge on the offensive end while the Bucs have clearly the edge in defense. I feel that TB’s offense will perform better tonight vs. the first 2 games of the season. After all, Josh McCown faced two tough DL’s in CAR & STL and this ATL DL can’t put pressure on the opposing QB’s. TB running game has been excellent, so I expect them once again to do some damage vs. ATL poor running defense and control the flow of the game as well. Obviously, M. Ryan at home is great and ATL’s offense will score some points (I had small lean w/ OVER) but I think that this contest will be a tight one and therefore, I’m taking TB+7 (key number) tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment