Thursday, September 25, 2014

Daily Message 09/25

For today, we have one NFL play on the card and I’ve already released one early play – Single Dime Play! We dominated NBA regular season, MLB regular season and we cashed 57% of our NFL plays last season. We started this current season hitting a subpar 50% mark in the first 2 weeks and we went 4-1 ATS last Sunday to put us in the profit zone for the season!

MLB Regular Season Announcement:

I’ve made the decision to end my work in the MLB regular season (note that the reg. season ends this Sunday). These last 2 days weren’t good and that’s part of this business (we lost 3 plays yesterday by one run each), but the biggest problem for me is to deal w/ daily lineups. Teams are now using young guys preparing them for the future and its real tough for me to evaluate them and factor them in my lines. Yesterday I had to release late the final update just to confirm the starting lineups and this kind of process isn’t worth it my opinion w/ such few days to handicap. I'll be back in the MLB playoffs...

My Final Regular Season Numbers:
MLB 2014 Reg. Season RECORD 3-4-5 MM: 191-163 ATS | +66.2 units
MLB 2014 Reg. Season RECORD 1-2-3 MM: 191-163 ATS | +23.1 units

As usual stay tuned especially on my twitter @gomescapper for news about the release of content throughout the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment