Wednesday, September 24, 2014

MLB Regular Season 2014 Final Numbers

Today, I’ve made the decision to end my work in the MLB regular season (note that the reg. season ends this Sunday). These last 2 days weren’t good and that’s part of this business (we lost 3 plays yesterday by one run each), but the biggest problem for me is to deal w/ daily lineups. Teams are now using young guys preparing them for the future and its real tough for me to evaluate them and factor them in my lines. Yesterday I had to release late the final update just to confirm the starting lineups and this kind of process isn’t worth it my opinion w/ such few days to handicap. I'll be back in the MLB playoffs...

My Final Regular Season Numbers:

MLB 2014 Reg. Season RECORD 3-4-5 MM: 191-163 ATS | +66.2 units
MLB 2014 Reg. Season RECORD 1-2-3 MM: 191-163 ATS | +23.1 units

MLB 2014 Record Spreedsheet (click here) 

We will now focus in the NFL & Soccer while the NBA is just around the corner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment