Friday, September 5, 2014

NFL Premium Play 09/04

NFL Pick #1: Green Bay Packers @ Seattle Seahawks
Rating: 3 units - Single Dime Play
Pick: Green Bay Packers (+6) -110 / 1.91 on Bovada (OR -118 / 1.85 on Pinnacle Sports)
Detailed Write Up:

I understand that SEA is coming from an incredible season and at home, they are really an awesome team behind their fans. However, I’m pretty high with the Packers for this season and this key 6-points line looks valuable to me. GB’s offense with a healthy Aaron Rodgers leading them will be a tough unit to defend now that they have a solid running game as well, while I expect some huge improvement on the defensive end w/ some healthy players and key acquisitions. On my Power Rankings, I have GB w/ the same ranking as of this Seahawks team and therefore, even though their home field advantage is pretty strong (the best in the league), this is not worth 6 full points that they are receiving from the books tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment