Monday, October 13, 2014

NBA 2014-15 Season Message

A new NBA season is starting in two weeks and I am very excited about it! I've already ended my last season's review that I do every year, made some adjustments and now I'm ready to roll!

This will be my 9th NBA season as a handicapper and this is indeed my bread and butter. I'm proud to say that I've never had a single losing regular season on my whole career. We are coming from another brilliant NBA regular season campaign, where we absolutely crushed the books with +65.3 units of profit, while using a 1 unit stake for a regular play, or +140.1 while using a 3 units stake for a regular play. The last two NBA regular seasons were my two best NBA regular seasons ever (975-787 ATS 55.3%), which proves that my off-season adjustments and experience gained over the years are helping us in improving our already amazing results year after year.

I'm a high volume handicapper and I carefully study all games no matter what, so if I see value in every game of a card, then we will have plays in every game. I refuse to discard valuable plays only due to having a high volume of plays on a certain day. I've been highly successful on the NBA with this approach and so, there is no reason to change it.

I also advise you to religiously follow a money management strategy. Don't freak out after a bad run! I'll have unbelievable runs throughout the season where I'll sweep the card, but eventually during the season I'll also have some cold streaks. A NBA season is very long, it's a marathon, not a sprint and what it really matters is the final result.

Unlike previous years, I decided not to write team previews for the upcoming season. I’m sorry to disappoint you, but I prefer spending that time watching preseason games and taking notes of them. Even though we were very successful in the last two NBA seasons, we struggled at the start of both seasons and this is a situation that I really want to change on the upcoming season.

Regarding changes for the upcoming season, we will have two big changes. First of all, I am very glad to announce that we will have a new website, which will be a lot more user-friendly. It will be based in a lot of suggestions that you made over the years and it should be fully available in a few weeks. Stay tuned for more information on the new website soon!

The other big change is regarding the release of plays. As a general rule, the plays will be sent earlier than in the past. The final update will be released at around 5/6PM EST, unless there are key players questionable in a game that I have a strong interest in. I will also warn you in advance (5/15 minutes) when plays will be released, so you are ready to bet when they get sent.
  
The NBA Season Package (PLAYOFFS included) will be available on my the new website when it gets released in the next few days. When we move to our new website, you’ll have to create an account on the new system and I will immediately give you access to the active packages that you have purchased in the old website. I’ll let you know in advance when the transition to the new website will happen, so you can sign up into the new system. By the way, the url will remain the same: http://www.andregomes.com

The price of the NBA Season will be the same as last year: $899. Even with more one great winning year last season, I decided not to increase the price of the package, as I believe that this is a fair price for everybody. In order to make the payment with the discount, make a direct payment via paypal, moneybookers or neteller with the price of the long-term package and shoot me an email to nbatipster.service@gmail.com

If you are interested in joining me into another super profitable NBA season, please reply to this email, so I can show you the methods of purchase you can use to buy this season's NBA package. For any comment or suggestion, feel free to reply to this email as well.

In the meantime, you can check my previous NBA regular season records in the excel file that I'm sending you in attachment or by checking the following link:


All the best,

André Gomes

2 comments:

  1. 5/15 minutes bullshit many times 2 minutes no alerts at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never ask questions he won't reply. Expect picks to be late. Get thrown out from mailing list for nothing just mentioning past performance.

    https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=dSqXAgAAQBAJ&pg=PT150&lpg=PT150&dq=how+to+find+a+black+cat+in+a+coal+cellar+gomes&source=bl&ots=WJCxjunGrL&sig=UbNeXN68JrAlC5MGQyIyPSPLP18&hl=en&sa=X&ei=WaT1VIDxMMGyU-vYgpAM&ved=0CCEQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=how%20to%20find%20a%20black%20cat%20in%20a%20coal%20cellar%20gomes&f=false

    ReplyDelete