Monday, October 17, 2011

Daily Message 17/10


This is just a mere briefing message about what will be my plans for the near future regarding all the sports.

The Major League Baseball is now entering the final stages with the World Series matchup between the Cardinals and the Rangers. We had a successful regular season and we are enjoying a terrific postseason as well. Our Top Play record has been pretty phenomenal with a 21-4 YTD record w/Triple Dime Plays. Unfortunately we have only two more weeks of action so let's enjoy them while we can...

The upcoming NBA season is still uncertain and I must tell you that I have no good feeling at all so let's see what will happen. Regardless any decision, I'm now finishing the process of reviewing ALL last season's plays and taking all the considerations that will guide me for the future. I will compile a detailed report about the season later...

During the summer I was able to get a ton of statistical information for College Basketball. I have now some powerful advanced stats sheets' for all teams and I'm working to develop them into a Power Ranking system that I'll use in the NBA. I'll most likely cover this upcoming season with regular plays.

Being myself an European, my "background" sport was the soccer, the NBA appeared only later... Nowadays I'm still a follower of this sport, as I still watch a absurd number of soccer games and personally I'm betting in soccer for years. It makes no sense for me to keep betting it without sharing my opinions so soccer will be back to the card.

I've been sucking pretty hard in NFL since...well ever! After a another frustrating weekend for me I've decided to change my handicapping approach: basically, I will need "more edge" in order to get a NFL play so my volume will be extremely low from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment